If you are interested in luxury homes, we offer a variety of floor plans.
You work hard for your money and you deserve to have a home that reflects that hard work. Luxury homes come in all shapes and sizes, and they are one of our favorite projects here at Jordan Homes of NC. Our luxury homes are built with premium building materials. You will appreciate our dedication to the details of your new home, from the floor plan to the doorknobs.
We have been building luxury homes throughout the Piedmont Triad area, including Brown Summit, North Carolina, for over 30 years. We are dedicated to providing you with exactly what you want, whether it is a modest family home with luxury finishes or a sprawling new estate for your family to enjoy. Our luxury homes are built with you in mind and we work to make sure that every element adds to the value of your home as well in case you ever decide to sell it.
Luxury homes may include any (or all) of the following:
- Open-living concept: Large, open living spaces allow your family to spend time together even when one person is working in the kitchen and the others are in the living room.
- Master suite: With spacious walk-in closets, sitting areas, ensuite bathrooms and plenty of room, you can expect your master suite to be a refuge within your home.
- Special-use rooms: Theater or game rooms are just some of the ideas you might want to include in your new home.
- Spa-like bathrooms: A spa-like bathroom is the perfect place to start your day in the morning and to unwind after a full day.
- Smart home technology– Monitor and manage systems inside and outside the house. Making sure the doors are locked or controlling the thermostat, appliances, sprinklers, hot tub, music and lights, owners now can get the job done from anywhere in the world using their smart phones.
- Gourmet kitchen with wine room – The kitchen is the heart of the home and the most important feature to many homebuyers. A luxury kitchen will always have warming drawers, wine fridges, restaurant quality appliances and a walk in pantry.
- Indoor/outdoor living area – Indoor/outdoor living starts with floor-to-ceiling doors that slide seamlessly into the wall and open into the backyard. Modern luxury features include an outdoor kitchen with outdoor seating, a fire pit and water elements such as an infinity pool
- Home gym/office – The home office is becoming one of a home’s must-have features as well as a home gym.
Do you have all of these amenities in your home? Are you wondering how to improve your home, or are you in the market for a new home? To learn more about our luxury homes or to schedule a consultation, call now.